|Speaker||Amanda Wynne, Barrister, Victorian Bar|
|Date||22 Feb 2021|
Substantive Law: 1.0
VCAT Guardianship and Administration Applications
This seminar will provide an overview of the process involved in the various Applications that can be made under the Guardianship and Administration Act 1986 (Vic) including:
- Applications for orders;
- Appointing a guardian to make decisions with respect to a person’s lifestyle;
- Appointing an administrator to manage a person’s financial and legal affairs;
- Revoking an attorney’s appointment, or varying, suspending or making another order in relation to a financial enduring power of attorney;
- Revoking or suspending an enduring power of attorney including medical treatment decision maker;
- Emergency situations, or urgent Orders in case of family and domestic violence, family conflict, or people with a disability.
This session will provide practitioners with handy hints on preparing and filing the various applications, as well as appearing at hearings and highlighting common areas of concern.
Presented by: Amanda Wynne, Barrister, Victorian Bar
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points