|Speaker||Daniel Kaufman, Special Counsel, Lander & Rogers|
|Date||26 Mar 2021|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Trust Disputes in the Family Court
Trying to negotiate and settle your client’s property settlements can be complex and this is amplified when there are trust assets.
This session will cover:
- What associated civil action may lie, upon accrual of jurisdiction?
- breach of trust by trustee;
- replacement of trustee;
- declaration as to invalidity of trust related deeds (for example, replacement of appointor);
- Loss of decision making capacity by appointor/trustee/director/shareholder and its effect upon classification of trust assets as matrimonial property, and what response may lie to any such change in circumstance?
Presented by: Daniel Kaufman, Special Counsel, Lander & Rogers
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points