|Speaker||Annemarie Gambera, Principal Lawyer, Slater and Gordon Lawyers|
|Date||14 May 2020|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Superannuation Income Protection Claims – COVID-19
This one hour CPD seminar is designed to help you identify and guide you through the essential issues to focus on and how to manage your clients and risks.
During this session a leading practitioner will focus on the major issues including:
- Accessing Income Protection Policies - Is your client covered?
- What if your client is made redundant? Are they still covered for Income protection?
- Dealing with the insurer, doctors, tax office, Centrelink, and your clients workers compensation insurer;
- Dealing with delays from the insurer; and
- Appealing rejection of a claim.
Presented by: Annemarie Gambera, Principal Lawyer, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points