|Start time||18 Aug 2020 9:00am (Australia - Melbourne)|
|End time||18 Aug 2020 3:30pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|Location||Live stream only|
|Speaker||David McKenzie, Lawyer, LMG Lawyers|
|Designed for||Legal practitioners|
Substantive Law: 5.5
Subdivisions - A practical 'how to' (Aug 2020)
This workshop covers the practical and legal issues surrounding subdivisions. Following completion of the workshop attendees should be able to interpret a plan of subdivision and understand historical types of subdivisions, understand obligations and powers of an Owners Corporation, understand Contracts of Sale and Vendor’s Statements for lots affected by an Owners Corporation, understand requirements and compliance for pre-selling and gain an understanding of the preliminary advice to be given to a purchaser and vendor in a pre-selling situation.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
• the subdivision process
• lodging plans
• growth area infrastructure contribution
• other types of subdivisions
• owners corporation subdivisions
• pre selling
• contracts of sale
• stamp duty
• GST issues
Presented by: David McKenzie, Lawyer, LMG Lawyers
In light of the recent COVID-19 updates and associated restrictions; Leo Cussen Centre for Law considers that it is in the best interests of all stakeholders for all upcoming Workshops to be held remotely.
What this means:
- Workshops will be held on the same date, at the same time as originally scheduled, in an online live-stream format for the foreseeable future;
- Leo Cussen has successfully hosted workshops, seminars and conferences remotely including interactive sessions and we hope you enjoy attending the program from the convenience of your own environment.