|Speaker||Catherine Gale, Director, Resolve Conflict|
|Date||30 Jan 2020|
Professional Skills: 1.0
Mediation – How to Prepare When Your Client Has Not
The challenges of preparing for and attending mediation can be overwhelming when:
- Your client is unprepared;
- Your opponent is unprepared;
- Despite your best attempts there is no clear strategy; and
- Your client still expects settlement.
This seminar will address how you can overcome these challenges and achieve the best outcome.
This session will also provide guidance on how you can take control of the process even in circumstances when no one seems to be prepared or cooperating.
Presented by: Catherine Gale, Director, Resolve Conflict
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points