|Start time||1 Feb 2021 1:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|End time||1 Feb 2021 2:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|Location||Live Stream Only|
|Speaker||Annelis Bos, Partner, Coote Family Lawyers|
|Designed for||Legal Practioners|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Litigation - Social Media and Evidence - Risks and Strategies
New Year’s Sale 20% Off Price – $116.00
Social media contains a significant amount of evidence relevant to litigation and pre-settlement negotiations. Practitioners need to understand how to find it, how to use it, the essential advice to give to clients and how to minimise the impact when adverse information may be used against your client.
This seminar will address:
- Common and ‘uncommon’ social media sites to check for evidence;
- What evidence on social media sites is admissible?;
- How to strategically use social media to benefit your client’s matter without increasing risk;
- The critical advice to give to your client regarding social media; and
- How to mitigate the damage once information has been posted by your client on social media.
An essential session that can apply to all litigators.
Presented by: Annelis Bos, Partner, Coote Family Lawyers