|Speaker||Michael Lhuede, Partner, Piper Alderman|
|Date||21 Apr 2020|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Insolvency, Director's Duties and Dealing with COVID-19 - Trading in the Time of Pandemic
This one hour CPD seminar is designed to help you identify and guide you through the essential issues to focus on and how to manage your clients and risks.
During this session a leading practitioner will focus on the major issues including:
- Emergency laws passed responding to the COVID-19 crisis;
- Amendments to the Corporations Act 2001;
- Relief for Directors;
- Challenges and Risks;
- New provisions and what Directors need to know relating to 'Safe Harbour' laws; and
- Anti-phoenix legislation and impact on matters moving forward.
Don't miss this critical seminar!
Presented by: Michael Lhuede, Partner, Piper Alderman
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points