|Start time||28 Jan 2021 1:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|End time||28 Jan 2021 2:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|Location||Live Stream Only|
|Speaker||Maureen Duffy, LTS State Manager, Corrs Chambers Westgarth|
|Designed for||Legal Practitioners|
Practice Management & Business Skills: 1.0
Information Governance and Document Retention
New Year’s Sale 20% Off Price – $116.00
This seminar will cover the following issues: Information Governance – document retention, eDiscovery, data breach and defensible deletion – how it all fits together:
- Sources of information – data volumes and where is it?
- eDiscovery – impact on costs and risk when everything is retained;
- Privacy Act – when does it apply and what is de-identification?
- Data breach – the risks and costs of keeping everything;
- Key legislation on document retention periods and document destruction;
- How to identify and create a defensible document deletion plan.
Presented by: Maureen Duffy, LTS State Manager, Corrs Chambers Westgarth