|Speaker||Bill Papastergiadis, Managing Partner, Moray & Agnew Lawyers|
|Date||15 Apr 2020|
Practice Management & Business Skills: 1.0
How to Manage the 'Virtual' Client and the Risks of E-Communication During COVID-19
This one hour CPD seminar is designed to help you identify and guide you through the essential issues to focus on and how to manage your clients and risks.
During this session a leading practitioner will focus on the major issues including:
- How do you build a relationship of trust without the advantage of facial and verbal expression?
- How easy is it to alienate a client during online communications, without knowing it until it is too late?
- How to monitor your expression and tone in written communication?
- The do's and don'ts of online communications with clients and colleagues and how to build and manage relationships with a 'faceless' client.
Presented by: Bill Papastergiadis, Managing Partner, Moray & Agnew Lawyers
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points