|Start time||30 Nov 2020 9:00am (Australia - Melbourne)|
|End time||30 Nov 2020 4:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|Location||Live Stream Only|
|Speaker||Allan Swan, Director - Estate Planning EQUATION – Preventative Law|
|Designed for||Legal practitioners|
Professional Skills: 1.0
Substantive Law: 5.0
Family Trusts - The A - Z (Nov 2020)
Super Sale Week Price 20% off: $476.00 (incl GST) – ends 30 November
At the completion of this workshop, you should be able to understand and explain to a client:
- The basic characteristics of a trust.
- The range of trusts available.
- The similarities, differences between some of the desirable attributes of a family trust and other types of trust.
- The different types of family and other types of trusts and when the different types might be used.
- Maintaining a trust (including documenting decisions taken at meetings, over-viewing the various accounting requirements and satisfying the requirements under the Corporations Law); amending a Family Trust Deed.
- Termination of a trust.
- The key aspects of the Income Tax Assessment Act as it relates to income and capital gains of Trusts.
Presented By: Allan Swan, Director - Estate Planning EQUATION – Preventative Law
In light of the recent COVID-19 updates and associated restrictions; Leo Cussen Centre for Law considers that it is in the best interests of all stakeholders for all upcoming Workshops to be held remotely.
What this means:
- Workshops will be held on the same date, at the same time as originally scheduled, in an online live-stream format for the foreseeable future;
- Leo Cussen has successfully hosted workshops, seminars and conferences remotely including interactive sessions and we hope you enjoy attending the program from the convenience of your own environment.