|Speaker||Bridgid Cowling, Senior Associate, Arnold Bloch Leibler|
|Date||17 Jan 2020|
Ethics & Professional Responsibility: 1.0
Ethics in the Spotlight
With the recent revelations and public scandals, the public could be forgiven for thinking that legal practitioners often fall short of their professional duties and ethical obligations.
However, as any lawyer knows, they are never out of the ‘Ethical Spotlight’ and in an age of rapid technological evolution, it is all too easy to be caught in its glare.
In this session hear from a leading practitioner on:
- Practical implications of technology on ability to maintain client confidentiality;
- Practical guidance on how to reduce the risk of a complaint;
- A discussion on where the boundary is between a ‘working life’ and ‘private life’ in an age where the ‘office’ may be fluid and
- The classic ethical dilemmas that keep practitioners awake at night.
Don’t miss this informative and valuable session.
Presented by: Bridgid Cowling, Senior Associate, Arnold Bloch Leibler
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points