|Speaker||Monika Furman, Barrister, Victorian Bar|
|Date||30 Mar 2020|
Ethics & Professional Responsibility: 1.0
Ethics in the Spotlight – Dealing with COVID-19
This one hour CPD seminar is designed to help you identify and guide you through the essential issues to focus on and how to manage your clients and risks.
In this session hear from a leading practitioner on:
- Practical implications of technology on ability to maintain client confidentiality;
- Practical guidance on how to reduce the risk of a complaint;
- A discussion on where the boundary is between a ‘working life’ and ‘private life’ in an age where the ‘office’ may be fluid; and
- The classic ethical dilemmas that keep practitioners awake at night.
Don’t miss this informative and valuable session.
Presented by: Monika Furman, Barrister, Victorian Bar
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points