|Speaker||Mark Gioskos, Senior Associate, Thomson Geer|
|Date||24 Jul 2020|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Establishing a Family Trust and the Impact of COVID-19
This seminar will guide you through the process of establishing a Family Trust, and will cover:
- Impact of COVID-19 on establishing a Family Trust
- How to set up a Family Trust
- Components of a Family Trust
- The advantages / disadvantages of establishing a Family Trust, particularly in light of COVID-19
- Cloning & Splitting Discretionary Trusts - When might these strategies be used? What are the risks?
- Financial and taxation considerations.
Presented by: Mark Gioskos, Senior Associate, Thomson Geer
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points