|Speaker||Antoine Pace, Partner, Gadens, Raisa Blanco, Associate, Gadens|
|Date||20 Aug 2020|
Substantive Law: 1.0
E-Contracts and Signatures - Risks, Rewards and Consequences
This one hour CPD seminar is designed to help you identify and guide you through the essential issues to focus on and how to manage your clients and risks.
During this session a leading practitioner will focus on the major issues and the risks, consequences and rewards of E-Contracts and Signatures including:
- When is an E-signature acceptable?
- What if the laws do not provide for documents to be served electronically;
- The impact of COVID-19 on the use of E-contracts and signatures and witnessing via audio visual link; and
- What other risk management issues do firms face, including cyber risk?
Presented by: Antoine Pace, Partner, Gadens
Raisa Blanco, Associate, Gadens
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points