|Speaker||Zero Partos, Barrister, Victorian Bar|
|Date||7 Apr 2021|
Professional Skills: 1.0
Drafting Persuasive Affidavits and Witness Statements
Our presenter will use practical examples to highlight essential drafting techniques when preparing affidavits and witness statements.
This seminar will provide guidance on what to do and what not to do in order to prepare clear, relevant and concise affidavits and witness statements enabling them to be effective, persuasive and admissible.
This drafting hour session will also cover:
- The use of Affidavits and Witness Statements in Court;
- Tips on how evidence is presented including Hearsay;
- Form, content and style; and
- Explore techniques and strategies for interviewing witnesses.
- A must for all practitioners who want to improve their drafting skills!
Presented by: Zero Partos, Barrister, Victorian Bar
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points