|Start time||3 Jun 2020 1:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|End time||3 Jun 2020 2:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|Location||Live Stream Only|
|Speaker||Ben Dodgshun, Partner, MinterEllison|
|Designed for||Legal practitioners|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Discovery During COVID-19
Managing the process of Discovery can be challenging at the best of times. How does COVID-19 and the government lockdown impact discovery processes?
This one-hour CPD seminar is designed to help you identify and guide you through the essential issues to focus on and how to manage your clients and risks.
During this session a leading practitioner will focus on the major issues including:
- Obtaining instructions from your client remotely and knowing what documents to ask for;
- How clients can deliver discoverable documents to you – how to manage this process in accordance with lockdown rules;
- How to go through discovery with your client remotely;
- Determining documents that should or should not be disclosed and preventing inadvertent disclosure;
- How to manage discovery from your opponent;
- And more!
A critical seminar for Litigation Practitioners!
Presented by: Ben Dodgshun, Partner, MinterEllison