|Speaker||Donna Ross, Mediator, Donna Ross Dispute Resolution|
|Date||31 Mar 2021|
Professional Skills: 1.0
Difficult Clients - Risks, Obligations and Practical Solutions
Are you finding it difficult to communicate effectively with clients? Is the added stress of social isolation making a difficult client even more challenging? Do you need some strategies to communicate and deal with tricky situations?
This session is designed to provide practical and durable communication techniques and strategies. It will also outline the legal responsibilities vis a vis communication with clients and will include:
- Choosing the most appropriate communication method, i.e.- email, online meetings, telephone calls;
- Building rapport and trust remotely;
- Obligations to communicate with your client pursuant to the Uniform Law;
- How to keep calm in stressful, high pressured client situations and communicating effectively over the phone or in video calls; and
- Maintaining perspective and avoiding self-doubt.
Presented by: Donna Ross, Mediator, Donna Ross Dispute Resolution
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points