|Speaker||James Beauchamp, Partner, Maddocks|
|Date||1 Mar 2021|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Conveyancing practice is a high-risk area for negligence and complaints.
This session will explore key risk areas in conveyancing practice including:
- Taking the right instructions;
- Preparing and reviewing contract and vendor statements;
- Disclosure obligations and special conditions;
- The settlement transaction;
- Post settlement obligations, GST, stamp duty and applicable taxes.
Minimise the risk of becoming one of the statistics!
Presented by: James Beauchamp, Partner, Maddocks
Shannon Derbyshire, Senior Associate, Maddocks
What is included:
* This Webcast does not allow WA practitioners to claim CPD points