|Speaker||Malcolm Watson, Partner, Gadens|
|Date||4 Mar 2020|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Conveyancing Catastrophes – Don’t Become a Statistic!
Conveyancing practice is a high risk area for negligence and complaints.
This session will explore key risk areas in conveyancing practice including:
- Getting the right instructions;
- Preparing and reviewing contract and vendor statements;
- Disclosure obligations and special conditions;
- The settlement transaction;
- Post settlement obligations, GST, stamp duty and applicable taxes.
Minimise risk of becoming one of the statistics!
Presented by: Malcolm Watson, Partner, Gadens
What is included: