|Start time||24 May 2021 1:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|End time||24 May 2021 2:00pm (Australia - Melbourne)|
|Location||Live Stream Only|
|Speaker||Laurence White, Barrister, Victorian Bar|
|Designed for||Legal practitioners|
Substantive Law: 1.0
Alert! BNPL Code of Conduct Update
May CPD Sale 20% Off Price – $116 (RRP $145) - Sale ends 31 May 2021
The Australian Finance Industry Association’s Buy Now Pay Later Code of Practice came into effect on 1 March 2021.
This session will discuss:
- What does the new code require from and mean for consumers?
- The 9 Key Commitments to customers;
- How is this code regulated?
- How will interest payments be regulated?
- Complaints and Disputes;
- Financial difficulty and compensation; and
- Disputes and compensation.
This session is essential to learn the impacts on your clients and how best to advise and protect them.
Presented by: Laurence White, Barrister, Victorian Bar